Graphic Print Designer
A-COLD-WALL* are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated mid-weight print graphic designer to join their London based team. The successful candidate will be expected to work across ready to wear, accessories and collaborations, designing a clear visual language across print graphics.
This role will report to the Head of Visual Communication and work closely with the Graphic and Garment Design team.
What your day to day will look like
- Creating and developing seasonal graphic stories and applying them across the full product range, including, woven, jersey, knitwear and accessories.
- Developing and building upon the strong graphic language A-COLD-WALL* is known for.
- Responsible for creating repeat artworks.
- Engineering graphic placement prints across garment patterns.
- Creating print ready artworks.
- The ability to clearly present concepts and ideas to the graphic and garment teams.
- Advising on suitable print application techniques.
- Conducting graphic print research relevant to seasonal themes.
What you need to succeed
- Keen interest in typography, visual communication and layout and the ability to work these themes into the collections.
- In-depth knowledge of A-COLD-WALL* and luxury streetwear brands.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a graphic print design role.
- A relevant design qualification to BA (Hons) standard or equivalent.
- Passionate about fashion and trend-aware knowledge of the market and relevant product areas is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) ability to use 3D software like CLO would be a bonus.
- Graphic mark making, painting, screen printing, garment dying experience preferred.
- Good understanding of different print techniques and fabrications.
- Highly organised with the confidence to self-manage your workload.
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to take a proactive approach to workload, with a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, quick to respond to business needs and meeting deadlines.