Footwear Design Intern
The Footwear Design Intern will support the Design and Development teams in creating, organizing and developing seasonal collections.
- General errands such as scanning, coping and updating sketches for the Design team.
- Maintain design boards/walls, digital and physical folders to help organization and process of product development.
- Collect research and inspiration pertinent to the themes of the collections via Internet, library, magazines and vintage rentals/purchases.
- Source hardware, trims, leathers and fabrics in NYC.
- Sew mockups to help solve technical problems and to explore and develop design proposals.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Fashion Design. 0 – 1 year of experience, or strong internship experience.
- Excellent illustration skills.
- Team player and self-starter.
- Ability to interpret and transform creative ideas into commercial products.
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.