Wood Wood is looking for an e-commerce intern
WOOD WOOD is continuously progressing and we want to add new talents to our energetic team to advance even further. We are looking for an ambitious e-commerce intern to join our team in Copenhagen. As an e-commerce intern, you will play a vital role in supporting our e-com department. You will be responsible for daily product creation, product photo editing and handling day-to-day tasks in relation to woodwood.com. You will work closely with the e-commerce coordinator, handling both the daily maintenance of woodwood.com and playing an integral role in terms of the ongoing development of the website.
• Be a key driver in terms of product creation and daily maintenance of woodwood.com.
• Responsible for basic product photo editing of packshots.
• Support our Creative Producer in facilitating e-commerce and editorial shoots and be
responsible for handling both incoming and outgoing products.
• Manage raffles and other hyped releases.
• Provide necessary support to our wider e-commerce team.
• Bringing fresh input to the development of the webspace.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Fluent in verbal and written English.
• Experience with basic Photoshop is a must.
• Intuitive and confident regarding back-end software with the desire to learn.
• Flexible and self-sufficient.
• Keen interest in e-commerce.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and we expect you to join our team on a full-time basis for three months. Send your application and CV with the subject line “e-commerce intern” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Wood Wood HQ, Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 Copenhagen K.