International Accounts Manager
Wood Wood is looking for an International Accounts Manager
WOOD WOOD is looking for an International Accounts Manager to oversee wholesale accounts across WOOD WOOD Men’s, Women’s and Double A by Wood Wood. This role will support the Head of Sales, with the aim of supporting and strengthening brand presence, relations and awareness both locally and internationally.
- Wholesale account management & sales across international accounts –– principally in non-partner markets.
- Drive beneficial & strong relations with customers to reach common KPIs (qualitative & quantitative).
- Identify new business opportunities and lead the process.
- Create seasonal commercial sales plans.
- Identify risks and opportunities and act upon them.
- Secure the needed brand support for awareness in your markets, through close collaboration with W.W. marketing.
- Attend sales meetings and contribute strategically with insight from the market.
- Secure customer availability doing sell-in peaks.
- Drive sales in a goal-oriented manner.
- Customer clinics & visits.
- Timely reports.
- Drive focused in-season replenishment (Mainline and Double A).
- Be an ambassador for the WOOD WOOD brand internationally.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in English. French is highly advantageous; other languages are beneficial.
- Strong skills when using Microsoft Programs.
- Excellent networking and relationship management.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV and relevant cover letter with the subject line “International Accounts Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap. We will cease processing applications by the end of May 2022.
Location: WOOD WOOD HQ, Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 Copenhagen K.