As a true ambassador of the brand, your natural leadership and strong commercial awareness will contribute to increased performance with our partners in the UK and Ireland. This is a fantastic chance to have a direct positive impact on the business results. You will optimise sales by being an extension of the ERDEM inhouse team, really connecting with instore teams to develop client relations, secure prime positioning and imparting brand values across all departments.
The role requires:
- Strong knowledge of luxury key markets, in particular Europe
- Management of wholesale accounts and supporting with management of agents within specified market territories
- Working with Head of Wholesale on strategic business planning to maintain the company’s planned growth targets
- Management of any capsules or exclusive orders in line with company strategy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients & agencies. This will include: business analysis, marketing projects, in-store visits including trainings, trunk shows and PAs, managing staff incentives, requesting OTB budgets and/or budget projections at the beginning of the season, negotiating co-op contributions for advertising or events and payment terms, day-to-day communication such as reorders/swaps, in-store visuals, commercial sample requests, appointments etc., reviewing brand exposure within the specified territory and online, ensuring the retention of premiere positioning
- Assisting in setting seasonal budgets per client and territory based on knowledge of the market - meeting those targets while in the sales campaign and driving sell out
- Research market potential of territories, prospecting relevant clients and negotiating proper brand positioning
- Identify opportunities to further brand awareness and partner with Communications Team in executing once these have been signed off
- Coordinating with Marketing or working internally to produce the relevant material to utilize for staff trainings, meetings, etc.
- Travel for seasonal selling campaigns and ad hoc prospecting or product knowledge trainings throughout the year
- Compiling and monitoring retail selling performance reports while proactively suggesting relevant reorders
- Holding in-store product knowledge trainings and coordinating with Marketing Dept to produce the relevant material to utilize for staff trainings, meetings, etc.
- Working with the Head of Wholesale to create internal seasonal feedback relating to sales campaigns and in-season retail performance
- Compiling and monitoring retail selling performance reports while proactively suggesting relevant reorders and ideas to sell into our stock liability
- Support with all Off Price sales initiatives
- Contributing on the set up, logistics and management of the seasonal market showrooms for all categories and collections, as well as any other sales activations and campaigns
- Liaising with Logistics and Accounts Depts, monitoring timely deliveries for relevant territories. Communicating with clients on resolving any issues that come up within the season
- Overseeing the sales work experience placements and admin roles
- Communicate with other internal departments about the Wholesale’s projects, deadlines, etc.
- Deliver and advise on exceptional customer service
Ideal candidate will have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit: be a driven and motivated self-starter, eager to increase turnover
- Proven successful experience selling luxury womenswear and menswear clothing
- Specialist knowledge of a key market territory
- A keen interest in the fashion industry and interest in the brand and business as a whole
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office programs and either Zedonk or Joor
- A willingness to travel
- Fluency in English essential, additional language skills are an asset