Online Trading Coordinator
ONLINE TRADING COORDINATOR
Reporting to: Online Trading Manager
Responsible for managing the product launch process across all Jigsaw global sites – working with merch, copy and photography teams to ensure timely launch of all products. Managing the website category hierarchy, filters and navigation as well as search and merch execution across categories, internal search and product recommendations.
Internal: Marketing, Brand Creative and Photography, Merchandising, Buying
External: 3rd party merchandising tools, 3rd party international e-commerce platform partner
- Manage the end to end launch process, ensuring copy, image and product information is delivered on time to ensure items go live on stock arrival in to the warehouse. Trouble shoot any price/image/copy issues online.
- Produce a weekly launch report to highlight % of lines launched on time and any issues.
- Upload products to the site with the relevant attributes, translating internal budget groups to a customer facing proposition, making the products and categories easy to navigate and filter on. Ensure stock is checked and correctly merchandised to support weekly trading activity, campaign and activity launches and email messages.
- Create new categories, manage the category hierarchy, internal search terms and on site navigation.
- Be the main point of contact for the Customer Service team for product enabling and product information, informing CS when items are offline if faulty/missing an image/stock issues. Manage any ‘coming soon’ products and ensure Customer service teams are informed when stock is re delivered.
- Brief Homepage and Content updates.
- Mentor the Global Online Trading Assistant and offer guidance in relation to ad hoc tasks.
- Create and Test promotion codes. Report on the performance.
- Responsible for adding model measurements to the website.
- Responsible for adding Wear it withs to the products PDPs.
- Manage the Imagery Intake tracker and update daily.
- Conduct site walks and provide recommendations for improvements throughout the site.
BEHAVIOUR FOR SUCCESS:
- Logical and methodical with an eye for detail
- Flexible and able to adapt to business/trade changes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication
Staff discount up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Access to perkbox