Community and Social Media Manager
Another Tomorrow seeking a dynamic, multi-disciplined, and collaborative Community and Social Media Manager to join our growing team in a freelance position. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge and experience to manage our social media channel outputs using approved assets to communicate our luxury brand, optimize engagement and contribute to Another Tomorrow’s overall business goals. The ideal candidate for this role is innovative, highly motivated and capable of thriving in a growth-focused, start-up style environment. As a Community and Social Media Manager, you will craft cohesive marketing strategies to establish connections and grow communities via owned social media channels, in-person events, loyalty programs and beyond.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute content strategies for all organic channels
- Provide coordination and social coverage of new or seasonal product, projects, series and events
- Maximize use of brand creative assets and all engagement across social channels and platforms
- Master our brand tone of voice to craft social posts for proactive messaging & reactive response
- Project manage production workflows and approval processes to ensure stakeholders are informed throughout the process and work is completed on time.
- Drive and build engagement with our community of followers across a portfolio of social channels
- Coordinate an expanding range of ongoing series for brand social channels
- Clearly present potential ideas and concepts for social campaigns and projects to stakeholders
- Ensure that all posts align with the brand image, while also meeting audience and social standards
- Deliver consistency in management across all company social platforms: IG, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, Clubhouse and any other assigned platform
- Work with technology and operations partners to build and improve our operating model
- Review existing assets for improvement, specifically use of social videos
- Collaborate with relevant teams to measure and analyze data and refine a social media strategy to drive traffic, increase online engagement and establish best practices per channel
- Support the creation of KPI reports for social media campaigns and share insights surrounding key metrics such as leads, engagement, shares, mentions, reach, clicks, and impressions
- Monitor and moderate real-time conversations on a variety of social platforms.
- Encourage engagement and two-way communication, make strategic and tactical recommendations based on trend observations and discussions within each community platform.
- Partner with internal team to escalate customer issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage all brand posts and maintain knowledge of broader industry trends
- Manage Influencer, Celebrity, and Brand Ambassador community
- Coordinate between [PR Firm / Showroom] and internal teams to field requests for and facilitate delivery of celebrity and influencer loans and gifting
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams on strategic in-person events and to grow a formal Loyalty program
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of social media experience in a Community Management or Social Media Manager role.
- Experience working with industry systems and tools for social media monitoring, publishing, reporting, and social listening
- Ability to translate consumer voices into actionable insights to inform strategic business objectives and decisions
- Strong writing and storytelling skills with the ability to translate complex, intellectual concepts into simple, powerful narratives to consumers and partners
- Self-driven multi-tasker who's comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with strong judgment and decision-making acumen
- Excellent relationship skills, highly collaborative; can build rapport and credibility, and can drive desired business outcomes
- Highly organized, flexible, and hands-on; experience with e-commerce/DTC/retail a plus
- Passion for elevated design, luxury and/or sustainable fashion industry (preferred but not essential)
- Comfortable multitasking and delivering to tight deadlines in a fast-paced & complex environment
- Pro-active ownership of assigned projects; anticipates and overcomes challenges
- Ability to write / proofread across multiple brand channels and / or to film and edit assets a plus