PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Warner's and Olga brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 33,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/. Now we are actively looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist to join our organization, who will be both in charge of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands.The Position & Responsibilities;
The successful candidate will be working for an international and fast growing organization where he/she will be reporting directly to the Accounting & Financial Controlling Manager, and supporting the whole team.
This role will assist, support and coordinate the financial bookkeeping and accounting activities, including month end closing, accounts payable, monthly reconciliation in compliance with local statutory requirements as well as global accounting standards (IFRS).
- Coordinate A/P and general ledger related tasks
- Liaise with vendors and/or relevant departments regarding payment run
- Perform vendor account reconciliation on a monthly basis and reply to the reconciliation requests which are received by vendors accurately
- Perform general accounting duties including data entry, payment preparation and accounts payable settlement, return invoices
- Support month-end and year-end closing, internal & external audit processes, finance projects, Shared Service Center (SSC) communication as relevant
- Provide hands on support to transactional finance and accounting responsibilities as assigned by department manager
What You Can Expect From Us
- University degree in Accountings, Economics, Finance, or relevant field; CPA degree is an asset
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in accounting & finance, or equivalent role in a multinational environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP & reporting systems and MS Office.
- Analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people
- High sense of quality and responsibility as well as ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail capability
- Competent in problem solving
- Proactive, team player, result-oriented
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality