E-commerce Fulfilment and Operations Assistant
Role and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Merchandise Director and Operations Manager
- Assist in the organisation and management of the continuous flow of seasonal products in and out of the business.
- Responsible for the movement of stock between the store and offsite location, involving a daily 20-minute walk between the two locations.
- High attention to detail when picking, packaging, and wrapping all ecommerce orders ensuring all are fulfilled with accuracy and precision.
- All wrapping and handling of stock to be executed to exacting brand standards with a luxury point of view.
- Assist in the concept change overs e.g. receiving, ticketing and processing stock
- Assist with stock takes and stock processing at the beginning and end of concepts as well as in season.
- Keeping both stock rooms tidy and organized to ensure both store and online orders can be serviced efficiently.
- Be the “go to” person in the store for all deliveries and having full awareness of where each season and brand is housed.
- Have a strong understanding of stock levels and when delivery schedules
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Buying team to ensure deliveries, samples, and any other stock movements in and out of the business are implemented successfully.
- Assist in the photoshoot process e.g., packing stock to go from store to shoot, set up stock at photo shoot, loading/unloading stock, pack up stock from photo shoot, tracking stock movement between shoot and store & supporting at the photoshoots where needed.
- Have a strong understanding of DHL processes (booking labels, invoices & dealing with all DHL issues that should arise) to assist the Operations Manager when necessary.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment alongside other functions of the business. E.g., sales team.
- Support the Store Manager in retail operations that require additional support for the business where needed.
Please note this role involves packing, lifting & transporting stock to and from locations.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in stock management and deliveries Strong understanding of DHL processes (booking labels, invoices & dealing with all DHL issues that should arise) to assist the Operations Manager when necessary Someone who is very product focused and has great attention to detail Previous branded product experience desirable
This is a big role that requires someone to be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment
Must be a multitasker with great attention to detail and be super organised