Customer Service Associate
The Business of Fashion is excited to be growing our Customer Experience Team. We're searching for a highly motivated and organised Customer Service Associate to join us on a full-time basis to ensure that our customer service consistently meets and exceeds expectations.
Our Customer Service Associate will become the first point of contact for all inbound email requests from the global BoF Community encompassing all BoF products and will play a key role in upholding our brand standards. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative, scale-up company, on an exciting journey to further engage our loyal and passionate global community.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry and is an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries. It has been described as “The Economist of Fashion," “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and "The Industry Bible."
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students, and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What We Need You To Do
- Provide a first point of contact service for inbound requests in line with BoF brand standards
- Ensure that cancellation requests are managed proactively and that we focus on retention where possible
- Liaise with every team in the business to ensure customer feedback is escalated as appropriate
- Provide stakeholder updates as necessary, ensuring the wider business is aware of emerging trends in feedback
- Review and improve communication templates based on customer feedback and product updates
- Ensure all administrative tasks are undertaken as per set procedures
Who You Are
- Passionate about customer relationship management with ambitions to develop your career in customer experience, ideally within a media brand or SaaS business
- Experience with customer service management platforms
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly, such as managing services across multiple channels
- A customer-focused attitude that puts customer experience at the heart of all you do
- Excellent judgement and client manner
- Top quality written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, with very strong attention to detail
- Curious, with an interest in continuous learning and development
- The ability to multitask and appropriately prioritise workload
You’ll Know You’re Successful When....
- You are comfortable replying to customer queries or know who to contact internally to get the answers you need
- You are able to successfully triage problems to the relevant teams to ensure customer experience problems are escalated and resolved
- You are working well with the existing customer experience team, assisting our community through relentless customer focus and meeting our team goals