Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
Employees can work remotelyFull-time
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others.
We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content, and actionable data solutions.
As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Customer Experience Manager for the Fashion Division. The Customer Experience Manager will support the Director of Customer Experience in delivering world-class support services for the Fashion division’s exhibitors. S/he will strive for top-notch service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, and contribute to increasing revenue growth through a positive customer experience.
You'll have a direct relationship with our global customers, often helping customers resolve inquiries and issues quickly through kind and professional interactions via email, phone, live chat, and on-site/ in-person. Additionally, you'll maintain an expert-level knowledge of our events, offerings, and internal systems and enhance the customer's success through upselling. You’ll lead a high-performing CX team, ensuring the workflow is balanced to meet and exceed SLAs.
You are accountable for:
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Director, helping to deliver a world-class Customer Experience program for the Informa Markets Fashion exhibitors.
- Manage Customer Experience Systems:
- Manage the customer experience inbox, which receives both digital and physical show queries, assigning tickets and ensuring SLAs are met and exceeded
- Balance inbound/outbound omnichannel (phone/chat/email) volume, managing agent productivity, workflow, and ticket assignments, adjusting and anticipating scheduling needs accordingly
- Motivate and hold agents accountable to meet and exceed service levels and coach agents through challenging customer interactions
- Support CX Director with the Exhibitor VIP program, ensuring our Elite Exhibitors receive white-glove service and managing program logistics pre and post-show as well as onsite support
- Serve as a knowledge expert and super user for our digital platforms, assisting with exhibitor onboarding and providing key internal and external support
- Manage customer escalations quickly and effectively
- Represent the Voice of the Customer and provide key feedback to the CX Director on customer experience including building and running reports from the ticket management system
- Assist in new hire training and serve as a role model for the team as an expert in our CX internal system, product offerings and in providing high service resolutions
- 3-5 years of customer service, administrative support, or systems support
- 1 years minimum in a leadership role - must have
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Fresh Desk, or similar software
- Experience with omni channel contact center systems with the capability to take on reporting from the systems
- Impeccable interpersonal skills - you are friendly, compassionate, a good listener, and can relate to anyone.
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal skills - you’re able to articulate yourself in a clear and concise manner, even during escalated interactions.
- You have a customer-centric mentality and are able to empathize and diffuse difficult situations
- Quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent ability to balance multiple projects at once, giving priority where it is needed
- Comfortable working across multiple systems and working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Multiple language proficiency is highly desirable
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.