Marketing & Digital Communications Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Digital team for a Marketing & Digital Communications Manager at Dover Street Market. Reporting to the Director of eCommerce and Digital, you will manage the delivery of all marketing and communications initiatives globally, from briefing to launch, whilst building relationships with key brand partners and stakeholders. You will deliver marketing campaigns across all digital channels including but not limited to Web, Email and Social, ensuring all deliverables and KPIs are met. You will work closely with E-Commerce, Design, Brand Content, Merchandise, CRM, PR, VIP and Special Project Teams.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop, manage and execute all digital communications globally including but not limited to: Web, Email and Social.
- Develop, support, and drive timely and effective delivery of the seasonal and daily Marketing Plan working closely with E-Commerce and Merchandise teams.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns, ensuring approvals are achieved and final assets are delivered to relevant stakeholders.
- Brief the Creative team on a daily basis, prioritising workload and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on brief.
- Support with the creation of all digital elements for cross-departmental planning.
- Lead on cross-functional marketing projects working closely with eCommerce, Brand Content, Merchandising, PR, Special Project, and VIP teams
- Oversee the development and maintenance of long- and short-range marketing calendars and planning.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brands to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the Digital Assistant/Intern, driving their success and coaching to ensure their progression.
- A relevant Marketing degree and similar work experience.
- Knowledge and connection with the Dover Street Market brand.
- Understanding of digital media and marketing.
- Highly motivated and commercially driven individual with experience in coordinating marketing projects, preferably with fashion brands.
- You are organised, reactive and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritise effectively the needs of the different DSM sites internationally.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willingness to do whatever is required to get the job done.