Build strategic design for the retail environment that upholds and maintains the essence of the brand while ensuring its image consistency worldwide and continue fostering the brand's recognizability.
Creative, forward-thinking and innovative approach with an attention to details and a drive for outstanding and magnificent execution.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to understand the context and collaborate with multiple teams to successfully design qualitative display concept and form programs in line with the brand evolution. He is responsible for designing major display concepts (solo and in partnership with international design firms), as well as In & Out of store events display concepts (presentations, trunk shows, exhibitions, product launch etc.) from conception through completion.
- 3D modeling, rendering execution and supervision.
- Analyze and implement project needs and proactive problem-solving solutions
- Conduct research and develop creative briefs related to the assigned tasks. Work both independently and collaboratively across teams to brainstorm ideas and pitch concepts that to execute successful project
- Competitor's benchmark research.
- Creative strategy and Project development, development of operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Identify the most appropriate materials according to the design and budget constraints, overseeing the research of suppliers for the development of customized materials.
- Engineering and prototyping of display concept evolution & special projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Industrial/product design background
- Proficient in 3D modeling and renderings, Adobe Suite package, Office package
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty while continuing to set challenging objectives and goals.
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, able to create excellent interpersonal relations.