IT Manager - Collaboration Engineering
Tiffany & Co. is supported by a mixture of on premise and cloud-based infrastructure. The Manager, Collaboration Engineering will be accountable for business and technology planning, architecture design, cross-team collaboration, and engineer management. This role will partner closely with global engineering and product teams in a high-impact and fast-paced environment working on dynamic technology. This position is responsible for the engineering and design for all collaboration technologies, including ownership of the relationships with global business partners.
- Lead the Collaboration Engineering department design and build objectives encompassing planning, encouraging innovation, project management, financial tracking/targeting, cost estimations, vendor management, and allocation of resources.
- Lead all engineering efforts related to Tiffany's voice technologies. This will include oversight of all Tiffany & Co Global Contact Centers. Partner with all Tiffany & Co telecom providers to ensure all services are being delivered to contractual agreements and SLA's.
- Lead the engineering, implementation, maintenance, development, and upgrade for all products and services under Office 365. Responsible for engineering and design of all video conferencing technology using Microsoft Teams and Zoom. Transform the client experience with video conferencing core features. Handle the refresh of video conferencing equipment globally with business partners and regional IT teams. Own the effort to develop effective client training materials for the technology.
- Collaborate with business partners to define systems requirements for new technology implementations and service delivery. Research new potential technology solutions in support of new business initiatives. Lead all aspects of budget for projects and enhancements. Stay ahead of all latest relevant technologies for voice, video, and collaboration engineering.
- Manage IT team and lead recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions for team.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years management for relevant technology areas
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure (Windows, Office 365 Suite, MAC, Voice Technologies, UCaaS & CCaaS, Microsoft Teams and Zoom collaboration applications)
- Good interpersonal skills to articulate strategic recommendations to Executive Management, Architects, and business partners
- Solid grasp of the organization's goals and objectives
- Strong leadership to champion an impactful team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Project management in ServiceNow for tracking and reporting
- Budget planning and oversight
- Solid understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
- Proficient in current deployment methodologies
- Familiarity with Information Security and Compliance requirements
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as the need arises
- Enhanced phone services such as: voicemail, group voicemail, Auto-Attendant, Hunt groups, toll free numbers, in-country toll numbers
- Softphone, Wireless and Desk-phone technology for users, Instant Messaging and Presence, screen sharing, conferencing
- Telephone provisioning and maintenance
- Call recording and playback, advanced call analytics, workforce management
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and speech recognition, speech synthesis
- Incident and Problem Management ITSM - ServiceNow experience, knowledge of change management, release management and deployment automation