Social Media Executive
The Social Media Executive is responsible for the coordination and management of A.W.A.K.E. MODE’s creative content and social media channels. A natural storyteller, you should be creative yet analytical, with excellent copywriting skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Curate and run the A.W.A.K.E. MODE social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) ensuring content is in line with the Marketing/Commercial calendar and product deliveries.
- Planning - responsible for forward planning and scheduling of all social posts and campaigns, using scheduling tools as relevant.
- Obtain approval for social plans on a weekly and monthly basis from relevant stakeholders, including Ecommerce Director and Creative Director / Founder.
- Responsible for integrating social media plans into the Digital Marketing Calendar, which sits within the overall Company Critical Path.
- Partner with Ecommerce Director to ensure that content is in line with product uploads and email marketing assets with Ecommerce Manager to update Instagram shop.
- Respond in real time to new content and cultural moments, partnering with the Communications Executive to amplify press and VIP stories.
- Cultivate an always-on approach to Instagram stories utilising collection, press and BTS assets.
- Strategy - present new, innovative, and creative ideas for posts and stories to drive follower engagement and growth.
- Community management - responsible for engagement suggestions (talent, stylists, influencers), initiating contact through social channels and emails, and managing subsequent daily interaction and engagement; feeding back to the PR team and referring to the customer service team.
- Primary contact for PR team to nurture talent pool and build long standing relationships.
- Write engaging and on-brand copy, ensuring that tone of voice is relevant to A.W.A.K.E. MODE’s target customers.
- Create graphics as needed to support social posts.
- Compile monthly analytics reports.
- Support with the planning and execution of seasonal creative shoots from concept to delivery.
- Brief internal teams and photographers to maximise content creation, keeping an omnichannel approach in mind.
- Make informed suggestions on talent and creative concepts.
- Support with content creation during Fashion WeekS, including booking vendors, briefing and backstage/live content.
- Create brand documents and graphics, including invitations and presentations.
- Supply creative content and copy to the Ecommerce team for website and blog posts.
- 2-3 years in a similar marketing or social media role in a luxury brand environment.
- Passionate about social media, culture, and fashion.
- Excellent taste, with a strong eye for style and good design.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Retouching and graphic design skills are desirable.
- You must be a confident team player, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.