Department specialist - Full-time - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
- Greets and offers assistance to every customer; focuses on customer engagement and suggestive selling to drive UPT and conversion.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions; leads the training effort on department product knowledge.
- Executes replenishment based on sell-through and available backstock; ensures sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to management.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Executes promotion changes and ensures marketing signage is up to date and accurate.
- Partners with management to lead department floorset execution; understands seasonal strategies and maintains visual presentation standards.
- Monitors department performance and communicates recommendations to management that will drive sales.
- Supports backstock organization standards and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
- Enforces loss prevention policies, maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
- Supports the management team to motivate associates to achieve sales goals and assists with the onboarding of new associates.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
- 1 year of retail experience preferred.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert