Specialist, Global Creative Strategy
The Specialist, Concepts is responsible for leading and organizing multiple projects. S/he is responsible for conceptual design through a creative approach, design development, project reviews, project communications, quality and design control, scheduling, and project reporting. This individual must be creative and with a project management attitude, detailed oriented and have the ability to develop design concepts within the Tiffany and Company standards and manage the overall scheduling and budget of the projects.
- Support VP, Global Creative Strategy with ideation, project management and follow up for overall store and brand experience creative content strategy
- Support VP, Global Creative Strategy in all areas of the department ensuring key strategies are developed, executed and communicated clearly.
- Collaborate with VP, Global Creative Strategy to define in Events and brand exhibition all the experiences together with Client Experience team from music, images & videos coordination to models look and jewelry runway and dinner set up
- Partner with internal designers & external agencies to create digital content for windows, in-store activations, Pop-up stores & events. This can include, though not limited to; video content, audio soundtracks, augmented reality, and projection mapping
- Be an ambassador for the department partnering with stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure both department and company are achieved
- Prepare creative presentations for various audiences;
- Senior leadership to assist with validating strategies and projects
- External briefs
- Internal briefs that clearly communicate validated strategies and expectations for execution
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 5 years of experience in luxury, fashion & jewelry retail, branding and design industries.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Creative strategy and Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Good communicator - position requires interacting with many internal and external partners
- Mental agility - role covers many aspects of the business and requires team member to be able to jump between many topics
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign & After Effects (nice to have)