Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Home Coordinator will provide full assistance to the Sales team and Home Operation Manager, including but not limited to overseeing the day to day running of our clients' orders, operations and logistics as well as support with upcoming new store openings. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and organized, client service orientated, flexible and a team player.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide in depth product and operations knowledge to support the sales team as required
• Coordinate the smooth running of home orders: placing orders with vendors and following through completion
• Track and communicate effectively orders updates
• Coordinate payments and refunds, customer data compliance and process transactions
• Organize last mile deliveries to clients
• Support sales team with after sale care, raises issues and action solutions.
• Supervise inventory movement, stock file control and store transfers
• Assists with seasonal store changeovers and new store openings
• Support with administration, team on-boarding and SOP's for new store openings
• Support with merchandising of the showroom in line with RL Creative direction
• Assist with sales admin tasks, creation of selling tools, reports and data entry as required
• Review and identify issues with product or processes, contribute to the improvement of business operations.
• Builds collaborative relationships with internal and external partners
• Always adhere to all company policies and standard operating procedures
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Proven experience in similar or administrative role
• Keen interest of the interior design industry
• Excellent time management, organization, and follow through skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Pro-active and solution driven
• Customer service mindset
• Fast learner, flexible and adaptable
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially excel skills.
• Exhibits pride through a positive demeanor, body language, personal presentation and dress standards in line with the Ralph Lauren expectations