At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our digital product team and help us drive our evolving Burberry.com strategy. You will be responsible for defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the roadmap across key Burberry.com initiatives.
In this role, you will work with a multidisciplinary team and across a number of business areas to ensure the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals such as conversion, revenue and customer growth targets.
- Create and articulate product strategy and roadmap for key shopping journeys on Burberry.com
- Lead ideation, requirement gathering, and launch of digital products that enable customers to have a frictionless experience from online and into our physical stores.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including inside and outside the digital department, to gather, review, and prioritise initiatives and establish requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and be focused on their needs and behaviours
- Translate roadmap initiatives into digestible backlogs with clear prioritisation among features.
- Conduct user research and competitive benchmarking to better understand and optimise the customer journey.
- Define, monitor, and assess product initiatives through clear KPI's; institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams via qualitative and quantitative testing to continually inform product development.
- Launch and phase solutions utilising agile methodologies to build internal efficiencies and scalable technology development.
- Three years Product Management experience
- Experience with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence or similar systems; offshore development team experience is a plus.
- Passionate about Retail & eCommerce with an understanding of both the online and in-store retail landscape.
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, thinking critically about size of prize and feasibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable actively working with engineers and participating in technical discussions.
- Self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert