Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear.
In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Stockroom Assistant plays a key role in achieving these standards by ensuring the smooth running of the stockroom.
• Processing deliveries, transfers and other stock-related duties accurately.
• Accepting incoming deliveries onto the system and completing transfers accurately with the approval of the Stockroom Manager.
• Organising stock in the stockroom and using initiative to improve ways of managing stock.
• Ensuring the general standards of the stockroom and shop floor replenishment is fitting with brand expectations.
• Ensuring replenishment on the shop floor is completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Being a key player in SKU accuracy and stock takes.
• You'll have a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
• You'll have previous stock handling experience.
• You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
• You'll be able to multitask and work with a high degree of accuracy.
• You'll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
• You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
• You will be energetic and authentic, showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
• You'll approach all issues with a 'can do' approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.