Customer Care Team Leader (Maternity Contract)
Customer Care Team Leader (Maternity Contract)
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd. | London | United Kingdom | Full-time
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd | Customer Care Team Leader | Full Time - Maternity Contract
Working as part of the Retail Operations team who have overall responsibility for the operational and customer experience element of the Retail Model, this role will report to the Customer Service Manager. As mid-management level, in addition to daily-escalated customer contact you will be responsible for operational management of the team.
What you can expect:
• Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the customer care team, ensuring all enquiries are responded to within our internal SLA's and to the highest standard.
• Obtaining feedback from the Customer Care team regarding repetitive queries and department concerns and working with the Customer Care Manager to improve these.
• Manage weekly rotas with the Customer Care Team Manager including preparation for weekend and SALE peaks where necessary
• Management of customer care team holidays
• Work with the senior Retail Operations team to keep them up to date on customer service iniatives so they can communicate and share with the wider business.
• Be a link between the customer care team and other Head Office departments - ensuring the associates get answers to their queries.
• Attend Retail meetings on behalf of the department as the Customer Care representative.
• Support the management team in the induction and training of new recruits to reduce employer turnover and increase customer satisfaction.
• Continual training and development of team members, including working with the Training team to plan inductions and Universities for new starters.
• Support the CC Manager with recruitment
• Cover of the CC Manager during holiday periods
• Any other ad hoc duties to ensure the team maximises potential and supports the business goals
• Be an escalated point of contact for customers contacting Hugo Boss head office and respond to their queries promptly, professionally and with due courtesy to resolve their complaint to their satisfaction within company guidelines. This will include email, letter and phone call contact.
• In peak times be a first point of contact for customer enquiries.
• Handling of any extreme escalated complaints - for example that have reached the CEO / Managing Director.
• Recognise common complaints and highlight any policy that may be aggravating customer complaints to liaise with the Customer Care manager and find long-term solutions.
• Understanding of retail law in relation to sales of goods, faulty goods, refunds, pricing and service expectations and be able to explain this to Store Management if required
• Support the retail team with information for the production of a weekly action update for stores and monthly newsletter
The duties/responsibilities outlined in this Job Description are not an exhaustive list, nor are they intended to be. There may be business requirements and circumstances that will alter, add or remove the need of some of the listed tasks. Flexibility is required within this role in order to meet business demands
• Management experience in a customer care centre role is essential.
• Understand and represent the brand values
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the comp
• Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
• Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical
• Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
• Professionalism is maintained at all times
• Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
• Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- A supported training programme in the role
- Flexible working environment
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert