Analyst, Customer Experience
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 28 May 2022
You will be the workforce management for FIGS' Customer Experience team. In this role, you will schedule all associates' days and weeks, optimizing for service level. You will also do daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on customer insights, team member performance, and a variety of datasets to help FIGS better understand our customer experience. Furthermore, you will create a weekly Executive Dashboard where you will share insights with senior leaders. You will also be responsible for calculating monthly performance bonuses and help promote the team through career pathing goals.
You're highly reliable, ambitious, energetic, and customer-focused. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, analytical, curious, and can thrive in a high-growth culture. You will be a part of one of the most energetic, exciting, and enthusiastic teams at FIGS.
- 1 year of experience in a contact center or similar customer-facing role
- You have a working knowledge of contact center technology such as Zendesk
- You have an interest in data analysis and customer insights
- You have a BA or BS
- You are operationally minded, task-oriented, and can work independently
- You have strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You are a happy, positive person who has a great approach to dealing with others
- You have a proven work ethic and integrity
- You have a desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- You are 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs.
What you'll do:
- You will handle all scheduling for 50 plus associates including intraday changes, PTO requests, and more
- You will build daily, weekly, and monthly reports on all contact center KPI's such as service level, NPS, and CSAT primarily in Google Sheets and Looker
- Help align leadership group and set midday focus for team
- You will create a weekly Executive Dashboard
- You will be the expert on Zendesk Reporting
- You will create product feedback reports for internal parties
- You will help analyze and complete ad-hoc reports from other departments
- You will calculate monthly performance bonus payouts and career pathing results
- You will become an expert on FIGS' customer data
- You will identify trends in customer inquiries or issues about products and services
- You will report directly to the SVP of Customer Experience
This position will include a base salary and full benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k. The hours for this position are 8:00-5:00 pm PT, but may require additional hours as needed. FIGS offers a flexible time-off policy.
A little bit about us...
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert