Graphics Art Director
A fantastic opportunity to join the Head Office of a successful and rapidly growing fashion business. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Art Director for Graphics. You will play a key role in conceptualising and designing marketing materials, driving forward social media, ideating and creating best-in-class content to engage new and existing audiences, and ensuring our visual language across digital is consistent across all channels and in line with our brand DNA.
You will be reporting directly to the Creative Director.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for designing, conceptualising and implementing ideas according to the visual language of Peachy Den integrating graphic, typographic, photographic, illustrative, and other elements.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure a high quality of brand consistency for social media, web landscape, and additional market platforms.
- Ideate and create thumb-stopping content that will drive engagement, inspiration and relevancy.
- Verbally presents graphic ideas and details with clarity to the Creative Director.
- With an audience-first mindset, visualise the weekly social content plan (focus on Instagram), working with the Marketing team to ensure strong storytelling, and alignment with marketing calendar.
- Work closely with Creative Director to optimise all content for social/digital (across pre- and post- production e.g. briefing a campaign videographer, right through to cropping and editing third party content).
- Design assets for a variety of marketing, PR and business needs such as invitations to events or pop ups, press packs, lookbooks, marketing decks etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to create high quality content across owned and paid channels such as newsletters, advertising, website etc.
Why work with us?
- A full-time job on a permanent contract;
- A very good salary;
- Dynamic working environment in a booming startup
- A super cool team and supportive culture;
- Great office and office location.
The Ideal Candidate
What you'll have:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong Digital presence
- Demonstrated understanding of social media best practices, and a keen interest in digital trends, platform innovation and new features
- Eye for detail and strong visual understanding of brand DNA
- Experience in a fast-paced, high traffic, creative work environment
- Proactive self-starter; confident in pitching new ideas
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in creating content for key social platforms including capturing and editing video, stills, GIFs etc
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Full-time in our London Office.