Sales Consultant - Full Time
Sales Consultant – Full Time
Main Responsibilities will include:
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches, and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure knowledge of sales targets and store performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the store
- To accurately process cash, credit and exchange procedures through Shopify POS To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximize security and prevent theft of product
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be an ambassador of the brand at all times in line with company grooming standards
- Have the ability to work full time (40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, shift basis)
- Be confident to develop and maintain strong relationships to ensure each customer receives a consistent and professional service throughout
- Continuously maintain high standards, driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and team goals
- Have a genuine passion for the brand and an interest in the luxury retail and the fashion industry
- Be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Generous uniform allowance
- Competitive Salary