- New York City, New York (US)
- $95,000 to $110,000 per year plus benefits depending on experience.
- Closing date
- 27 May 2022
- PR & Communications
- Director / President / C Suite
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Director will impart structure and best practices across the company, and lead a dedicated team on bigger picture strategy + day to day client service. Must be well-versed in the PR world particularly in the fashion, art and lifestyle; have great contacts with key editors at Dazed, i-D, Document Journal and Vogue, and top tier publications such as New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
Must be extremely goal oriented, have an independent spirit, have strong leadership skills, and must understand modern culture and pop culture and be aware of the indie kid.
- Attend all meetings with clients to understand their project goals and requirements
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities to Account Managers with frequent check-ins
- Establishing and managing larger projects with Account Managers
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Monitoring project progress and clearing roadblocks
- Double-checking all project deliverables for accuracy before Account Manager sends progress updates to clients
- Position will lead and create strategy and campaign development, and spearhead activations
An ideal Candidate:
- 5-7 years Fashion/Consumer/Retail PR experience
- 2-3 years team management experience
- Ability to create and drive digital and social media campaigns a MUST
- Significant experience working on large fashion or retailer brands is a MUST
- Senior level media/digital relationships required
- Impeccable organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and a respect for deadlines
- Keeps finger on the pulse of the internet
MODE is a Public Relations and brand consulting firm specializing in fashion, film, and art, headquartered in New York City.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert