Technical Project Manager
Acne Studios is looking for a Technical Project Manager to consult/freelance for our Digital Design & Development team. The team is part of the Digital Commerce department and responsible for the design, development, and upkeep of acnestudios.com, instore digital installations, and related services. The Technical Project Manager will be working with a diverse, international set of colleagues and partners.
The Technical Project Manager will play an important role in our Digital Design & Development team and is reporting to Head of Development & Design.
You will be working actively to maintain, improve and expand the functionality of acnestudios.com and related services.
The main tasks for this role are:
- Collecting and defining development needs from the organization
- Driving the specification and definition of new feature development
- Project Manage initiatives ensuring effective deliveries of projects
- Defining and maintaining project time frames, budget estimates, and status reports
- Participate in how budget and staff are allocated for the project
- Ensuring ongoing communication with stakeholders about priorities, features, testing, and release planning
- Ensuring the inclusion of data, user research, (A/B) testing, market insights, and business needs for definition and prioritization of the product roadmap
This is a long-term consulting/freelancer assignment.
- At least three years of relevant experience in e-commerce as a technical project manager, producer, product owner, or similar
- Experience from working with task tracking tools like Jira, Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience in iterative software or web development processes
- Understanding of the quality assurance process in the development of e-commerce solutions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and action-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English is required
Us & how to apply
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and you will be working in one of the most inspiring buildings in the city.
We offer an international and creative environment in a fast-growing, global fashion house. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone’s individual expressions of their own identity.
For this role, we will interview candidates continuously so don’t wait to apply if you are interested. Connect with us, with or without a CV – in the way that suits you best! As long as we get a good understanding of who you are, your experience, and your competence, we will take it from there. Welcome!
We may perform background checks for this position.