CRM Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, DE
- Closing date
- 27 Jun 2022
- Design - Garments & Accessories
CRM Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a CRM Campaign Manager to complete our Campaigning & Loyalty team.
A highly motivated team of real team players is looking forward to your application.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for leading the 360° seasonal communication set-up in a project mode aligned with all internal departments (Retail, eCOM, Marketing, Merchandise)
- Holistic cross-channel analysis and reporting of all related activities on a country- & channel-level incl. Interpretation of all relevant campaign KPIs in cooperation with team Analytics & Reporting
- Management of CRM campaigns within our campaign management tool: Campaign Set-Up, Segmentation, Timing, Content Creation, Testing, Delivery
- Coordination of the creation and development of email communication with internal stakeholders from merchandise, graphic design, copy writing departments
- Ideally 3+ years of CRM experience and working with interdisciplinary teams that are working globally in different locations
- Very good project management skills, experienced in leading 20+ stakeholders in integrative projects
- Profound experience in campaign management and data analysis, passionate about a data-driven approach and the respective evaluation of all related activities
- High affinity towards digital processes, functionalities, tools, an understanding of systemical landscapes and the interest to specifically grow in this CRM area
- Excellent communication skills in order to explain complex matters adequately to the target audience
- Highly customer- und service orientated, experience in retail and/or E-commerce (Fashion/Lifestyle/Luxury industry) is a plus
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert