Freelance Hair and Makeup Talent
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano during your lunch break!
Reporting to the Studios' Lead, you'll provide Hair and/or Makeup services for a wide range of e-commerce projects following specific briefs whilst meeting quality standards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Hair and/or makeup for a variety of models working with different hair textures and skin tones;
- Collaborate with the on-set production team to constantly meet productivity targets;
- Maintain each model's beauty direction throughout shoot days while respecting each project's identity and beauty guidelines;
- Maintain a strict sanitary work ethic following Farfetch's Health and Safety protocols;
- Suggest improvements or solutions towards the brief.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Editorial and/or Commercial Production through relevant Portfolio;
- Knowledge in all hair textures and makeup tones, tools and techniques;
- Ability to carry out creative processes in a production environment;
- Team player well spoken in English;
- Ingenious thinker with solving abilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.