We have a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Production Intern to join our London based Marketing team.
If you have an interest in developing your skills and supporting the team to organise shoots, production schedules, and samples, then this could be a great opportunity to progress your career. The paid internship will last for 12 month and will commence in June 2022.
(Please note this is an office based internship and unfortunately cannot be completed remotely)
· Assist the Producer and Production team on a variety of tasks, to ensure the smooth running of the department.
· To work with the Showroom Coordinator to keep track of samples and collections.
· Assisting the Producers with daily tasks, administration, and organisation of shoots and schedules.
· To keep digital and physical files updated with current shoots and products.
· To organise and set up meetings, liaising with Reception to book meeting rooms and meeting & greeting visitors as required.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
· Intermediate level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite.
· Previous experience working in a busy office or retail environment.
· A demonstrated understanding of seasons and deadlines.
· Experience of organising events or shoots and how to put organisation in place within a production setting.
· Clear and confident communication skills; both written and verbal.
· Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Approachable and happy to help across the team as and when required
· Able to build effective working relationships.
· Self-motivated, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
· An interest in production, fashion, art and design.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.