Digital Sales Manager
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in
2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Rebag is actively seeking a Digital Sales Manager focussed on digital sales working out of our New York City retail store. This digital sales-focused role involves efficiently advising, educating, styling and assisting customers. Candidates are responsible for providing an elevated customer experience to confidently interact and engage with customers. This is a true start-up sales environment.
- Passionate about selling through CRM platforms
- Able to maneuver through multiple software platforms
- Ability to build rapport and maintain personal relationships through digital platforms
- Strong written communication skills that prove interpersonal skills
- Achieve sales targets on a consistent basis
- Lead and assist the store in achieving maximum results
- Share a portion of preserving/maintaining the brick-and-mortar retail experience from both a customer-facing and daily operational capacity, following the lead of the Store Director
- Drive innovation focused on optimizing current retail sales program, and building/ testing new programs and opportunities
- Comfortable standing on your feet for long periods of time
What We Expect You to Bring To The Table:
- Luxury fashion experience in sales or luxury hospitality experience
- Plus if you have a knowledge of the luxury resale market
- Experience with CRM and a variety of clienteling/outreach tools
- Self-motivated and strong background in driving sales
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Multitasking and strong time management
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment