Campaign Marketing Manager
We are seeking a full-time Campaign Marketing Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for delivering projects and marketing activations in partnership with our performance marketing team, and brand creative department. We are seeking a brilliant communicator who is collaborative, highly motivated and extremely organised. We’re looking for someone who’ll relish taking ownership of and executing the marketing calendar. You’ll have a digital-first mindset, think globally and be strategic and forward-thinking in your planning.
You will report to the Head of Brand and work closely with the Senior Art Director and Head of Performance Marketing to execute and bring together the campaign content and trade objectives.
Your responsibilities as Campaign Marketing Manager will include but not be limited to the following:
- You will be responsible for planning and delivering the yearly content calendar - executing this with a commercial and informed marketing mindset. This calendar covers own, paid channels, PR, retail and a monthly direct mail catalogue.
- You will communicate the content calendar, deadlines, and deliverables to the wider teams and will be adept at navigating any last-minute changes into the calendar and will think on your feet.
- You’ll manage all campaign planning from initial ideation/ setting direction and objectives, to brief writing, cross-channel delivery and finally post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- You will liaise directly with the merchandise, product, design, creative and web teams to understand the product and delivery deadlines for all marketing channels.
- You will be responsible for the content flow from origination (with our Head of Brand) through to the delivery via our channels (eg. website, catalogue, email, social platforms, in-store POS, concession POS.)
- You will be responsible for briefing our in-house copywriter to write engaging, concise content across channels; including website (homepage, landing pages, edits, content pages and banners), broadcast emails, social, catalogue and concession POS – always thinking about the needs and mindset of the customer. You will evolve and develop this, keeping on top of changes in mood/ mindset.
- You will have direct ownership of the email channel, broadcast email and content of automation emails. This will be run in partnership with Performance Marketing (and eventually CRM) to meet trade objectives. You will work closely with the in-house copywriter and a designated designer for email.
- You will proof-read and consider the objectives of written copy and imagery, ensuring assets meet the campaign and trade objectives.
- You will oversee the brand’s tone of voice across channels, manage the copy-writer, and help to define the strategy behind it.
- You will oversee the briefing of content and copy for the website. You will ensure any channel marketing content is in sync with the website - always considering customer journey and conversion.
- Working with the Head of Brand, you will support with events and partnerships. You will also work closely with brand ambassadors and brand partners, building relationships and seeking out new on-brand contributors.
- You will oversee the storytelling around the brand’s monthly catalogues and ensure that the catalogue content seamlessly links back to the brand’s website and own channel marketing.
- Ensure that when a key marketing activity is delivered (eg. a catalogue landing day), the customer journey is ready online including landing pages and shoppable edits.
- You will oversee the brand's social channels, manage the marketing assistant to update them, and help define the brand's social presence
- You will be the champion for all things brand related – you will always strive to uphold the brand values.
- You will report against specific KPIs related to the channels that you are directly managing e.g. email, social platforms (organic engagement) and Linkedin.
- You will manage and keep on top of your own budget.
- You’ll manage the Junior Copywriter and a Marketing Assistant. You will be their line manager, helping them develop and grow within their own roles.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a committed energetic, motivated contributor to The Fold, going above and beyond the role with a proactive attitude to work as part of The Fold team.
- We’re a small friendly team and you’ll be working with all levels of the business, so you’ll be collaborative, confident and a good communicator.
- You’re creative and will have an understanding or keen interest in content and branding, especially within the fashion/retail sector.
- You’ll also be comfortable analyzing and using data insights to inform your decisions.
- The role will be varied and fast-paced, so you’ll be organised and calm under pressure. Ideally, we’d like to see evidence of project management skills.
- You’ll need to use your initiative every day, be comfortable being hands-on, and always be one step ahead.
- You’ll ideally already manage a marketing or content calendar and be used to updating people when things change.
- A clear understanding of social media and how to translate a strong campaign across these channels
- You might be from a retail marketing background or an advertising or brand agency (but this needs to be your second job, not a first position).
- We're a global brand so experience/ knowledge of the US and European retail market would be beneficial.
- You’ll have fantastic attention to detail, alongside a creative outlook (we'd like to see evidence of your previous creative outputs).
- You love the idea of engaging our inspiring customer base of high-flyers and empowering women in their ambitions.
- We are a fast-growing brand and if you’re ambitious, this will be a chance to shine and make the role your own.