THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As a Senior Project Manager B2B enablement, you will support the setup and growth of one of Zalando's most exciting business units: the B2B Multi-Channel unit, which is a completely new area within the Connected Network team.
In this role, you will translate our partners' needs into a tangible service offering. You will drive the extension of our logistics service offering to help Zalando become the best-in-class logistics service provider for our partners. You will strategically support the product vision by understanding partner needs, proposing new operational set ups in the network and then support the onboarding of the partner, both technical integration but also the physical integration into our network. In this role you will also identify new partner needs and sales opportunities like new integration partners, new warehouse set-ups and other opportunities to make our logistics service offering more attractive to brands.
You will have your foot in many areas working closely with sales, network design, product management and operations to mention a few, always with the eye on the partner's needs and desires. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer, demonstrating credibility & capability about our logistics services. Develop & maintain industry insights on logistics services, key marketplaces, retailers and e-commerce in general in order to add intellectual value to customer discussions and use your knowledge to make active suggestions to enhance our service offering
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED...
- Project Management and Planning. You support the overall strategy by driving the development of new services - from identifying market opportunities to implementation and iteration. You align with internal and external stakeholders on timelines, workstream activities and ownerships, and track all required deliverables once an implementation is approved.
- Strategic Partnership Opportunities. You identify, evaluate, prepare, and execute strategic value creation opportunities for our B2B Multi-Channel service offering. Accompany the partner from kick-off to implementation. Negotiation skills are a plus.
- Analytical thinking. Follow an analytical approach to understand business needs and make data-driven decisions, while deducting clear requirements for different areas and defining measures for implementation.
- Stakeholder Management. Share findings and recommendations of the discovery with Commercial, Technical, Logistics, Operational and other relevant teams to ensure that all partner needs are addressed. Identify and communicate gaps to the relevant teams for decision making and resolution.
- Diversity & Inclusion. Shape and champion an inclusive culture and diverse team environment.
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF...
- You have a university degree in business, economics, logistics, engineering or similar and have at least 5+ years of relevant international professional experience, preferably in industries such as logistics/ e-commerce and/or a top tier (supply chain) consulting firm
- Good understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem, as well as of omni- and multi channel business models or platform development with a high interest in innovation and finding new business solutions and opportunities
- Problem solving and top-notch project management skills, feeling comfortable calculating business cases and presenting them to the senior management
- You work diligently, show analytical thinking and a solution-oriented approach, and even in challenging situations you are enthusiastic through your confident appearance and goal-oriented communication
- Experience in managing teams and stakeholders in direct and indirect reporting lines and a proven track record in delivering projects with interdisciplinary teams.
- Proactive and action-oriented team player, highly organised, self-directed and motivated
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
ZALANDO BENEFITS Career Development
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.