Self-portrait was established in November 2013, founder by Han Chong, Central Saint Martins graduate. Self-Portrait aims to provide attainable fashion which is showcased through an exquisite range of feminine dresses and separate pieces using luxury fabrics which are of high quality. Our celebrity followers include Irina Shayk, Kate Moss, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Lopez as well as key bloggers such as Aimee Song and Chiara Ferragni.
As well as having our own online store, we are also stocked by Net-a-porter, MyTheresa and Matches.
Our collection also available to buy in department stores such as Selfridges, Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.
About the role
We have an opening for a Studio Coordinator to manage our FOH on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and production tasks to support the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a very diverse role which includes a variety of responsibilities and room for growth, mainly to ensure studio is operating smoothly. You will be the first point of contact for our company. The studio assistant is responsible for all front-desk activities, welcoming guests, and distributing correspondence.
We are looking for a friendly and organised studio coordinator with a warm demeanour and good manners (as the role will involve FOH duties). You should be able to deal with multiple concurrent tasks in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining studio operation. Being adaptable to a changing workload is essential for this position.
This is a role that could potentially evolve into different areas and has room for growth within the company if candidate wishes so.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the studio
- Direct visitors or couriers to the appropriate person. Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Oversee studio operations, equipment, maintenance, service contracts and systems
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries New Starter & Leaver processes, arranging new equipment and access for the studio
- Liaise with multiple vendors to maintain smooth working order of all studio facilities
- General administrative duties as required to support the wider business
- Ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills, independent drive and the ability to work under pressure to deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Professional attitude and presentable appearance, warm and friendly manners
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Sound personal judgement, detail-oriented and organized.
- Comfortable stepping outside regular duties as needed.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing plans and priorities in an ever-evolving environment.
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and proactively in seeking support and help when needed.
- Experience working in fashion and production is a plus
Experience & Qualifications
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Experience in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency, and excellence.
- Experience servicing high-end clientele.
- Proven experience managing competing priorities and urgent requests.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively; ability to delegate and drive for results.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary.
Position is based in our London Clerkenwell studio.
Must be legally authorized to work in the UK