Social Community Manager
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear and loungewear.
We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creative, and are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join us in building the next generation of intimates.
THIS IS A LOS ANGELES BASED ROLE
About the role:
As our Social Community Manager, you will act as an extension of our brand on all social channels, helping grow and cultivate our digital community. You’ll foster brand love online by strategically engaging with our fans, finding opportunities to go above & beyond their expectations and supporting their needs – from product questions to order issues. You will be part of a lean but nimble team, supporting SKIMS rapid growth by remaining incredibly adaptable and resilient to change. Our ideal candidate loves all things social media, understands that this is an extremely busy brand and is passionate about encouraging digital connectedness.
What You Will Do:
· Embody our brand voice across social media channels, engaging with our community via all social communication forms (i.e. comments, DM’s etc.)
· Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers that promote brand loyalty and advocacy, adhering to company communication quality standards
· Identify top fans and customers, rewarding and recognizing enthusiasm for our brand
· Work cross-functionally to monitor, discover, and surface user generated content, identifying opportunities to incorporate into content programming and calendar
· Routinely identify cultural and consumer trends, understanding opportunities for brand communications across digital touch points
· Identify opportunities to engage on an ongoing basis with other brands and social accounts
· Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our product and systems as well as curiosity of new trends within our industry and the world of popular culture.
· In partnership with both Customer Success and Social Media teams, establish key success metrics to track on a weekly and monthly basis
What You Bring to the Table:
· 3+ years of demonstrated success and experience working in social media and/or marketing, preferably within DTC/eCommerce startup environment
· Social media savvy and eager to engage and grow an online community
· Strong communication and writing skills, comfortable adapting to brand’s tone of voice, whilst remaining thoughtful and mindful of world events or issues.
· Data-driven and goal-oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both
· You are patient and empathetic with all customer questions and inquiries, realizing that within every question are differing motivations, concerns, and experiences
· You are inherently a curious person that loves to ideate, test, learn, and repeat. You love the process itself just as much as the result
· Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative team where no task is too small (or large)
· Be someone who knows that Social is a place they truly want to be, this is a very skilled role and requires dedication.