Account Assistant, Digital
Karla Otto is an international brand, communications & digital agency for industry leaders across fashion, beauty, design and lifestyle. It was established over 30 years ago in Milan, with offices subsequently opened in Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, and most recently in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai & Seoul.
At Karla Otto we are always looking for personalities with positive charisma who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a keen sense of aesthetics.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Account Assistant, Creative & Digital Services role is the first step towards a successful career in Social and Influencer Marketing. While this is an entry level position, this role has a number of vital responsibilities that require you to work with and support the team as necessary to achieve the desired client results. The coordination of gifting seeding internally and externally is pivotal to this role.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Support with talent casting, outreach and coordinating product send outs to influencers end-to-end, including reporting on campaign effectiveness via Lefty
- Work collaboratively with the logistics team to ensure that tasks are carried out in line with processes and in an efficient manner
- Support on compiling client reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, focusing on the relevant activities
- Provide essential support at and for events, projects, and shows as needed – including show requests /databases, RSVP lists, seating lists etc.
- Image research and sourcing; organizing and laying out digital assets for client projects and new business pitches
- Scheduling and posting for client and/or Karla Otto’s social media channels, where required
- Support in building an active talent database / network (in USA) to support clients’ objectives
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications, good knowledge of TikTok is advantageous
- Support team with formatting on client-facing documents and proposals
- Undertake administrative tasks to support clients and the wider team – e.g. travel bookings, client folders, schedules, database updates and maintenance etc.
- Support with meeting preparations – scheduling, preparing agendas, minutes, and updates for client calls
- Experience as communications and/or marketing intern
- Highly dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic Strong communication skills (both written and oral), research, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to present and interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Deep understanding and passion for social media and their relevant platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and the nuances between each
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, building and maintaining relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), as well as Keynote
- Graphic design skills – use of Photoshop / InDesign highly advantageous
- Good technical understanding of digital tools and platforms, and able to pick up new tools quickly
- Community management experience is advantageous
- Prior experience with handling / sending out gifting and Fashion GPS is an advantage