HR Director (m/f/d)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
- You are the first point of contact for our employees in all matters relating to the employment relationship.
- You are jointly responsible for all HR issues in day-to-day operations and for the implementation of important HR projects.
- You coordinate the onboarding and offboarding processes with the specialist departments.
- You take on tasks within the team such as the preparation of contracts, reports for personnel controlling, references or preparatory payroll accounting.
- You organize regular feedback meetings, follow up on agreements with managers and develop solution-oriented development measures with the team.
- You have 4+ years of relevant professional experience in People/HR roles, ideally in a startup environment
- You have a passion for people and their (personnel) issues
- You enjoy the diversity of HR topics and are motivated to contribute to both administration and HR development.
- You are familiar with standard HR processes, identify potential for optimisation and are not afraid to make decisions that contribute to the long-term and sustainable development of the team.
- You have experience with personio is a plus
- You have good communication skills in English and German (both verbal and written).
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships and public transportation