Senior Retail Operations Manager, UGG
Senior Retail Operations Manager, UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Senior Retail Operations Manager for UGG you will be responsible for managing store operations for multiple stores across numerous EMEA entities.
You will collaborate with the retail teams to develop customer experience by ensuring that the UGG brand identity is expressed through stores.
- Demonstrate the UGG's core values and brand vision by developing great partnerships with stakeholders
- Guide and upskill store management teams on operational functions and to deliver operational excellence
- Collaborate with head office partners to develop business processes to effectively support the operations or each region
- Prepare reporting weekly and monthly reports for review by the wider senior retail team
- Ensures adherence to budgets and performance standards related to sales, margins and operating expenses
- Stay informed of current retailing best practices for each region. Communicate potential opportunities and ways to implement change
- Work with Project Manager, Store Supplies in US to create and maintain a cost effective, efficient, and cohesive store supply program for UGG EMEA
- Support to ensure store openings go ahead on time and maintain open line of communication with all parties throughout the construction phase
Who You Are:
- Effective at developing great teams
- An excellent communicator with partners across the business and able to collaborate cross functionally
- Commercially aware and eager to achieve results
- Continuously seeks opportunities and ways to improve processes
- An effective planner and exceptionally organised, able to care for multiple projects simultaneously
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Thorough experience working in a retail operations environment in a similar role
- Passion about UGG retail and the customer experience
- Track record of guiding and developing retail teams
- Valid Full Driving License
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.