UK Brand Ambassador – Department stores
As a true ambassador of the brand, your natural leadership and strong commercial awareness will contribute to increased performance with our partners in the UK and Ireland. This is a fantastic chance to have a direct positive impact on the business results. You will optimise sales by being an extension of the ERDEM inhouse team, really connecting with department store shopfloor teams to develop client relations, secure prime positioning and imparting brand values across all departments.
The role includes:
- Creating strong relationships with all key stakeholders in each Key Account
- Submitting monthly reports and agendas in addition to regular updates
- Demonstrating in-depth product knowledge for the 4 times yearly staff training sessions with London stores and twice yearly in regional doors
- Working on the department stores shopfloor full time during peak periods and as required - rotating between the other London department stores during the normal trading times.
- Successful link selling skills to drive business.
- Regular store visits in London, coaching floor sales teams and perfecting positioning
- Maintaining awareness of local and luxury market trends and monitoring activity across the retail landscape
- Ensuring optimal VM standards, in line with brand guidelines
- Preparing and coordinating transfers between stores
- Facilitating swaps where possible
- Incentivising personal shopping and identifying opportunities for bespoke
- Tracking deliveries and expediting to shopfloor
Ideal candidate will have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit: be a driven and motivated self-starter, eager to increase turnover
- Proven successful experience selling luxury products and motivating sales teams
- A keen interest in the fashion industry and interest in the brand and business as a whole
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- A willingness to travel
- Store training and approval with a leading UK dept store