Graphic Designer Part-time / Freelance - London based
FREELANCER GRAPHIC DESIGNER (User Interface & Web designer)
2-3 days per week.
Please don't apply if not able to work from our head office in London
PEPA & Co. London is looking for a talented Graphic Designer for 2-3 days a week based from our office on the beautiful Elizabeth street, Belgravia. This is a role for a Designer that wants to be challenged with fast paced, varied projects and can inject big personality into a fast-growing small company.
A striking portfolio of graphic work is ultimately what we are looking for, therefore this role is open to all levels of experience. The title and salary will then be negotiated according to the candidate’s experience.
Need to have a passion for typography and distinguished graphic style. The Designer will be responsible for the execution of creative briefs set across all departments of the brand, including graphics for print, product, packaging, web design and marketing content, with a strong fashion direction using PEPA’s iconic heritage and attitude.
*Please ensure your portfolio is attached to your application.
Job Description (responsibilities)
- Marketing: design and prepare assets for online marketing content; newsletters, social media, website… As well as printing materials; catalogue, leaflets, window shop banners… From the direction of the creative director and following brand’s guidelines.
- Online: work with our developers to evolve the design and function of our online platform and its content.
- Responsible for creating an excellent user experience with and high visual aesthetics
- Development of new design ideas, monitoring of web trends
- Create visual content for social media and schedule in posts in cooperation with digital marketing.
- Make sure that all designs are on brand and develop digital guidelines to constantly improve UI and UX. Always follow the mobile first approach
Ideal Candidate (your qualifications)
- Proficient in design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Very good understanding of web typography and graphic design
- Degree or equivalent education in Visual Communication, Interface Design, Media Design, Web Design or related field
- Experience with Interface Design and knowledge of latest UX Design and technology trends.
- 2+ years of experience in online design
- Deep Understanding of responsive web design, web standards and modern coding practice (html/css).
- Experience with mobile and app design as well as animations/transitions
- The ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work in an international environment
- Understanding of luxury fashion and our brand Impeccable time management and organisation
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Positive and motivated creative energy
- Contributor to the team spirit, being a true team player
- Fluent in English