Luxury Business Development Specialist (Full-Time)
Report to: CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
Founded by two sisters, Olivia Steele and Emily Leavitt, in 2020, Conversation Couture is a women-owned and operated company. As fourth-generation entrepreneurs with a wealth of business experience between them, they have purposefully chosen to foster a work environment at Conversation Couture that is innovative, ambitious, and accessible.
Conversation Couture has developed a new sales channel opportunity in the luxury brand eCommerce space. We provide customized training for luxury retail brands and sales specialists that parallels the in-person luxury shopping experience and unlocks the full potential for virtual sales.
If you are an extroverted, people person looking to immerse yourself in the world of luxury retail, then keep reading. We are searching for a highly motivated sales and network marketing-focused Business Development Associate to join our growing team at Conversation Couture to sell certified virtual retail sales training programs to luxury retail sales specialists and their managers. The certification training will open up a new sales channel for them to drive online sales.
This role is ideal for anyone with a natural drive, self-motivated, result-oriented, and ambitious with a desire to utilize their sales skills. You will make your own hours, as you will be driving your own business with the assistance and guidance from leadership. We will provide you with all the knowledge on our products and services with proven sales outreach tactics to ensure your success. Training and development are what we do, and we want you to succeed.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop, implement, and manage business development plans and marketing campaigns.
- Drive your own book of business.
- Liaise closely with Marketing, Sales, and other departments to ensure a coordinated approach.
- Use LinkedIn, email, and other social media outreach to prospective students.
- Qualify leads from different marketing campaigns as viable sales opportunities.
- Present our training to prospective students to grow the number of online learners.
- Develop your pipeline with regular updates.
- Develop strategies and partnerships to drive out-of-market visitor traffic.
- Provide regular reports on competition in the market in terms of prices, offers, new products and follow all contingencies of a new market.
- Track and meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Working alongside the CEO and team to master sales strategies, improve our enrollment process, and define sales performance objectives.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and recommend changes to the top management.
Qualifications, Certifications, & Licenses
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2C and or B2B sales.
Additional Requirements & Skills
- Proven experience in retail sales, luxury retail preferred.
- Experience with network marketing.
- Proven experience with LinkedIn outreach strategies.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM preferred.
- Motivation with hitting goals.
- Strong networking skills.
- The ability to build rapport with others.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Outstanding business acumen, detail-oriented, and persuasive.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- 100% commission based, estimated over $60K annually with benefits and end of year bonus
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Like what you read?
If you’re excited by the prospect of working in a sales environment with a team that values your drive for self-betterment, eye for detail, and superb communication skills, then we invite you to apply. We look forward to receiving your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are distinctly suited to the role.
Email an expression of interest in this position: email@example.com
For more information, please visit: https://conversationcouture.com/