This person will be a self-motivated starter, have a hands-on approach to all tasks and have worked closely with sales teams, production, finance and 3PL’s. This role is based in our NY office and reports to the Senior Logistics Manager.
- Communicate with production factories and freight forwarders to ensure all shipments are delivered at 3PL in a timely manner. Resolve any issues encountered while in transit.
- Partner with sales and finance to ensure all orders are fulfilled within the ship windows (review open orders, incoming production, allocations, credit holds)
- Work with retail team and 3PL to coordinate store shipments, EOS returns, prioritize orders for special events, VIP customers
- Communicate with warehouse on a weekly basis for E-Commerce events
- Liaise with 3PL in NJ and Italy regarding all inbound/outbound activity
- Manage foreign shipment documentation (NAFTA, SLI, Invoices)
- Communicate with International customers regarding shipping authorizations
- Process return transactions for wholesale clients, retail stores and e-commerce customers
- Inventory management – liaise with 3PL’s in case of discrepancies, confirm discrepancies and complete adjustments
- Manage style master as related to logistics (HTS entry, UPC creation, 832 Catalogue)
- Oversee packaging inventory at 3PL. Work with sales, planning & production to ensure inventory levels are correct to support the business.
- Troubleshoot and resolve logistics/operations related issues across different divisions of the company.
- Participate on ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications, specifically MS Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Interest in the fashion industry + shipping and logistics processes within the industry
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.