Customer Experience Manager
Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate Customer Experience Manager to join our E-Commerce team. This role will be responsible for managing a best-in-class customer focused team for our rapidly growing e-commerce business and overseeing a team of Customer Experience Associates. The position will directly engage with our customers via phone, email, and chat platforms, and requires strong knowledge of retail and e-commerce operations, applications, and processes. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Senior Director of E-Commerce.
- Oversee the execution of our Customer Experience program, serving as the owner of direct customer communication while leading a team of Associates to deliver superior, respectful, efficient, and personalized Customer Care primarily supporting our e-commerce business.
- Address e-commerce customer inquiries and follow-ups for order, inventory, product, styling and policy inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Upgrade and Optimize all Customer Experience platforms and communication points
- Work with Retail and E-Commerce teams to re-imagine the next phase of high touch clienteling and omnichannel customer experiences.
- Ensure optimal post-purchase experiences including order tracking, return and exchange processes and contribute feedback to optimize these processes through system or process enhancements.
- Operations Liaison and responsible for maintaining and reporting all operational KPIs, as well as working closely with our Operations/ Logistics team, Warehouse, Retail & Planning teams to continue to iterate on best practices ensuring the best possible customer experience and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Utilize analytics and primary application dashboards to identify trends in user behavior and provide recommendations to improve processes, resolve recurring customer issues, and achieve strategic and operational business goals.
- Communicate site defects to e-commerce team leadership and partner with cross-functional teams to resolve and QA site issues related to Customer Care, Returns, and Account experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of e-commerce customer service experience, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically with a wide range of internal departments
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills; resourceful, detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Proficient in M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Kustomer, Returnly, Google Analytics, and order management systems highly preferable
- Elevated eye and understanding of luxury fashion aesthetic
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.