We are seeking a Trim Assistant to join our Production team. This role is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Trim Manager.
- Assist Trim Manager to launch seasonal brand concepts with trim suppliers
- Create and follow up on proto/SMS trim samples
- Generate and maintain seasonal trim WIP report and Trim Detail Sheets
- Ensure trim samples and approvals are within compliance of calendar milestone dates
- Partner with internal cross functional team on trim development and lab dip approvals
- Generate and update PLM trim entries and ensure accuracy is maintained
- Cultivate good relationship with suppliers to ensure trims are on time and meet brand’s price structure
- Create trim material boards
- Create and follow up with trim development packages
- Maintain and curate trim material library and physical trim records
- Process sample invoices for approval
- Launch and follow up on sample room trim replenishment orders
- Assist with creating and updating trim purchase orders
- Assist domestic factories with production trim shipments
- Assist with production receiving and shipping documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred Trim or Raw Materials background
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
- Ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work Proficiency in Chinese is a plus
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.