- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Closing date
- 14 Oct 2022
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As a Made to Measure Specialist for Zegna, you will manage and develop the MTM business within the store by promoting the activity, developing a client base and ensuring that appropriate service standards are maintained.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the sales development of the store and maintain a personal customer base.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
- Maximize store sales and revenue utilizing all available data, knowledge of the business and marketplace to consistently seek new opportunities to improve core business
- Monitor all MTM customers and develops strategies with the sales team that are focused on retention
- Participate in MTM selling activities with the team
- Support second fitting appointments
- Train and develop MTM skills with the sales team.
- Actively promotes MTM services outside the Store.
- Act as an ambassador of the Company representing the appropriate image and style.
- Participate in relevant local events to promote brand and store.
- Create partnerships, connections with local network
- Maintain MTM area ensuring all tools are current and easily accessible for the sales team
- Enter all MTM orders through FIT and communicates special requests to HQ
- Provide the sales team with order confirmations via email.
- Maintain MTM order chart and update sold out fabric
- Update final measurements in FIT for future client orders
- Is responsible for all MTM communications with HQ
- Analyze selling reports and develops business strategy
- 3-4 years of experience in garment construction and sizing
- Ability to self-learn and self-develop
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Exhibit excellent team leadership, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert