Multimedia Graphic & Animation Designer
We are looking for a creative and passionate Multimedia Graphic & Animation Designer at Dr. Barbara Sturm. Responsible for developing and driving the brand’s media presence across Dr. Sturm social media channels and website, and supporting business growth, sales and ongoing brand positioning and reputation.
You will play a key role in bringing the brand and products to life through moving and still images, graphics and educational infographics and social media campaigns. Working closely with Brand, Design, Copywriting, and Marketing teams to continuously take content to the absolute next level! This is an excellent opportunity if you are obsessed with the evolution of social media and enjoy creating innovative concepts and content, which push boundaries and challenge the norm.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concept with the creative and social media teams to develop engaging ideas for seasonal campaigns across paid and organic social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok and Pinterest).
- Work closely with the Product Education team to develop new methods of presenting product education through graphics and animation.
- Be the go-to creative for the Social Media team and any design requirements
- Develop end-to-end content creation, from concepting, storyboarding through to hands on editing and animation/motion design for social media.
- Constantly update the Design team with designs created for social media, to utilise on drsturm.com, and vice versa.
- Assist the Design team with photography and video editing.
- Research and experiment with new approaches and techniques to stay ahead of trends in social media.
- Source on-brand UGC and lifestyle content that reflects the ethos of the brand and the taste levels of founder.
- Analyse content performance and learning.
- Consistently manage personal workload to accommodate the fast pace of social media
- Proven experience in creative design for social media. Ideally in luxury beauty and skincare
- Experience and skilled working in a fast-paced environment
- Expert level of Adobe Software: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Creative Suite, Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of video/imagery formats across the key social media platforms.
- Skilled in illustration and design
- Knowledge of 3D software would be a huge bonus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Immersed in social media culture, with an understanding of what audiences love to watch and engage with on social platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, and within a team
Applicants must be able to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.