Sales Associate - Men's footwear
The successful candidate will have previous experience with menswear and will be comfortable working on their own.
Sales generation and target focus:
- Communicate feedback on best sellers, slow sellers, missed sales opportunities and customer requests to the Store Manager.
- Achieve and exceed personal goals.
- Record and update sales performance, such as WSR, Sell Throughs, product feedback, trade feedback.
Client experience and relationship building:
- Develop strong, long-lasting, commercial relationships with clients, establishing a regular client base to ensure all sales opportunities are optimised.
- Provide exceptional client experience and service.
- Provide personalised and timely after sales service to clients, dealing effectively with client complaints.
- Demonstrate high level of product knowledge (telling the story, features and benefits etc.) and coach other team members.
- Prepare and maintain stock on the sales floor, following Manolo Blahnik visual guidelines and standards.
- Assist with regular stock takes.
- Assist in the end of day procedures, such as cashing up.
- Assist with the preparation of sales events.
- Assist in stock deliveries from the warehouse ensuring that the stock is checked in an efficient manner.
- Maintain high back of house standards such as stock room, stock security etc.
- Maintain and assist in the creation of an enjoyable and respectful work environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service, preferably within a retail environment.
- Team Player: ability to work effectively in a group to develop productive working relationships.
- Network: Ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels and build relationships and network easily, both internally and externally.
- Good attention to detail.
- Solution focused: Thinking of answers and solutions to problems.
- Ambassador: Representing Manolo Blahnik products and values with passion.
- Excellence: High level of finesse and excellence required in delivery of all tasks.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Additional languages.