JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Title: Creative Producer
Supervisor(s): Senior Creative Producer
KO Office: Based in London – operating internationally
RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS, SKILLS
At Karla Otto we are always looking for personalities with positive charisma who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a keen sense of aesthetics.
The Creative Producer role is a position within a leading integrated client team at Karla Otto. As part of the implementation team, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of international productions; including photoshoots (stills and film), digital and live events such as launches and fashion shows. The role encompasses all stages of project execution, with responsibility for managing productions. This includes client work, as well as admin and day-to-day tasks. We are looking for a candidate with project management experience, who is able to be both hands-on when required and to manage a demanding client and an external production partner.
We strive for team members to become holistic players, whilst also advancing in their specialism – therefore this role will work closely with colleagues across Strategy, Marketing, Digital and PR to contribute to concepts and manage the execution of projects. The position requires motivation and first-class organisation skills as well as knowledge of content and event productions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Project management with a focus on activations such as photoshoots and events (physical, digital and phygital), with an ability to work collaboratively under the guidance of line managers and independently when required.
- Direct communication with clients on project activities, including establishing and maintaining client trust.
- Direct and shared ownership on a select number of projects.
- Support the Strategy team during development of proposals and detailed concepts for client projects, to ensure that they are forward-thinking, deliverable and in-budget.
- Contribute to research of ongoing luxury, cultural & fashion events to identify stand-out activations best practice and opportunities for collaboration.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of all aspects of a production on behalf of the client or co-delivery in support of manager on large projects.
- Communicate and maintain timelines, milestones, budget overviews and deliverables from pre-production through to event documentation, as directed.
- Precisely plan and manage the budget associated with each event, with manager guidance
- Manage a third party production agency when projects require.
- Book & manage third-party suppliers as required, from contracts to briefings through to the final event stages. This includes production suppliers (production partners, venues etc) and creative suppliers (talents, photographers, stylists, artists, glam team, content creators etc).
- Complete and manage detailed production documentation as directed e.g. call sheets, briefs, timelines, budget overviews, production books, post production summaries etc.
- Continually update the client and colleagues with regard to the project and schedules.
- Align with team members throughout the journey of a project, to receive input and feedback and ensure updates are presented with one voice to the client.
- Support in the organizing, labelling and distribution of assets to internal, client and third parties.
- Adhere to client’s stringent corporate guidelines with regard to ways of working, proposals & associated budgets.
- Adapt to a variety of clients demands and project fluctuations and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete all projects accurately, on time and in budget.
- Handle client queries, troubleshooting and solution-focused issue management to ensure all runs smoothly.
- 4+ years of related experience in project management and production, ideally within a luxury fashion/lifestyle environment.
- Prerequisites include strong project management and organisational skills and a solution-focused approach.
- Ability to take ownership of projects. Demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in the (luxury) fashion industry.
- A responsive and understanding approach to client management.
- Able to identify opportunities through a proactive approach.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment and working under pressure.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines. Excellent prioritising and time management.
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with good common sense and initiative.
- Presentation & writing skills. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- English language is required, knowledge of German is an additional bonus.