Head of Business Transformation
This role offers an opportunity to work on a range of digital projects across retail stores, ecommerce and systems integration. The main focus will be to deliver an in-store digital transformation project with multiple third parties, but the role will expand into other projects. Be prepared to work in a small, busy department with multiple priorities, where getting stuck into the detail is the norm. We are a friendly and dynamic team who bring energy to everything we do.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ project management experience, well-practised in
- gathering requirements project planning resource and diary management leading project meetings creating weekly reports issue/risk management drafting documentation
Project managers in our energetic team have broader responsibilities than traditional PM roles including
- business analysis (processes and logical flows, calculating commercials) hands-on testing (defining and executing testing scenarios) problem solving (understanding systems and using their capabilities to meet requirements)
OTHER SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
You should have an aptitude for
- understanding technical complexity developing strong working relationships both internally and externally engaging stakeholders overcoming delivery obstacles
We work with many different providers, some are listed below. The role will involve working closely with them and you should have experience with equivalents of several of these.
- Ecommerce platform (Shopify) ERP (Nav Dynamics) Customer Data Platform (BlueVenn) Middleware provider (Clekt) Order management (One Stock) Personalisation tools (Fresh Relevance) In-Store Clienteling (Mercaux) Payment Service Providers (Shopify Payments, Worldpay PayPal, Klarna, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay etc.) Web development agency (We Make Websites) Digital Receipts (Yocuda)
We also want someone who
- enjoys working with people has a desire to learn values other opinions wants to deliver excellence
This role can involve some remote working, but it will be predominantly based in our office in Kew, London.
If you think you are just what we are looking for, then please apply with a CV and a short covering letter which includes your target annual salary.
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sample sales
- Access to Perkbox