Retail Assistant Manager - Inventory & Logistics
Logistics & Product Performance
- Be "hands-on" in ensuring daily operations at all stores run smoothly. This encompasses areas of responsibilities like, CVM to be well-maintained, all tools for selling (packaging, client facing materials and etc) are available.
- Partner with Store leadership to drive retail transformation practices in store to improve key metrics such as TEI, Conversion, Average Value of Transaction, Units Per Transaction etc.
- Assisting the store managers to achieve key objectives to grow our client base and loyalise existing client and pamper our top tier TRs. This will involve maximizing the usage of Clienteling system and launching them.
- Develop and facilitate best operational practices across stores
- Work Closely with Operations Professionals to partner with Store Retail Management Teams in exceeding store sales targets, commercial goals and KPIs and build brand equity.
- Collaboration with Training Manager to ensure staff operational practices offer excellent customer experience that distinguishes Tiffany from its competition
- Ensure retail stores follow Inventory Management according to RF standards and communicate any changes on SOP as required
- Plan and implement annual Physical Inventory count for all locations in Singapore
- Ensure cycle counts are implemented across store in accordance with SOP
- Standardize all understock management across stores
- Support Marketing department in gifting. Order and manage gifts.
- Liaise with Product Performance Management Snr Analyst to execute price change
- Ensure Missing Assets Report or Cycle Counts are triggered in a timely manner.
- Monitor Inventory Adjustment trend across store cooperating with Finance
- Guide Operations Professionals to the resolution of inventory-related sales discrepancies & system issues (COMPASS and E1)
- Oversee all store wardrobe related matters including overseeing that rollouts to stores are consistent, measuring the cost benefits and constant monitoring of wardrobing items across stores
Logistics & Product Performance
- Responsible for complying with local regulations and ensuring duty rate declared is compliant for import and export and including temporary inventory related to consignment. Provide necessary documentation to support audits.
- Review variance between actual and E1 System provision amount on duty, custom and freight
- Support NAPAC Director Logistics ( GTL ) on identification of saving opportunities for import broker agency, freight forwarders, broker and warehouse rental…etc
- Monitor service providers KPIs and delivery against Service Level Agreements and flag any concerns/shortfall.
- Work closely with Regional Product Performance Management to ensure that retail operations and merchandising strategies are aligned to drive sales.
- Rebalance of stock and availability of stock outside of market, and managing inter -market Inventory transfer including application of Carnet / consignment as required
- Manage retail audit control checklist - push on a quarterly basis with Auditors and ensure compliance
- Managing documents storage for retail stores
- Review monthly reports on discount & approvals, employee sales & accommodation parternship with HongKong finance
- Review reports on Inventory Adjustment
- Participate in adhoc retail projects such as store opening, marketing events, annual physical inventory counts
- Conduct Periodic Employee engagement activities
- Min Degree holder with minimum 5 year's solid experience in retail operations with successful track record in technical & management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Performance driven and result-oriented
- Strong Data mining and analytical skillsanalytical skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong operational supports
- Retail centric and client oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and meticulous with an eye for details
- Able to work with multiple parties and independently and also a team player