CRM Project Manager
As a CRM Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
In coordination with the Paris team's communication and CRM department, you will organize and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to support the customer lifecycle, onboarding, nurturing, retention, and conversion programs.
- Working closely with the Account and Marketing Manager, you will define, design, schedule and transmit the content of each campaign using our CRM tool, Salesforce. You will employ campaign briefs for the production teams in compliance with the Arlettie charter.
Beyond the invitation campaigns:
- You will manage the execution of all customer flows (articles, emailing, surveys). You will provide the statistics of each campaign and analyse their performance while staying proactive to improve the results constantly.
You will support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of cross-functional marketing and CRM projects:
- You will set up automated campaigns to engage the customer base, develop our membership and drive client retention. You will develop and improve the performance of multiple CRM programs with the product partner. You will deliver CRM insights to grow the client database and recommend actions to increase the success of our sales. You will drive outreach efficiency and performance and ensure ongoing optimisation of audience target selection with a zero-defect execution. You will collaborate with all Arlettie departments and ensure a strong relationship with our external providers to ensure the proper execution of actions.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing specializing in digital.
- 2-3 years prior industry-related experience in the fashion and luxury industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce or an equivalent CRM tool are required.
- Must be proficient in Excel & KPI analysis.
- Graphic design sensitivity
- Good English communication skills are required (speaking, reading and writing).
- A data-driven individual who is proactive, highly motivated, detail orientated and process-driven with numerical and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work well under pressure.